The TECE cistern - a real all-rounder
TECE's flush-mounted cistern is a multi-purpose standard unit. It can be used in a wide range of applications, even though it comes in only two model types with identical internals.
10 litre safety tank:
The flush volumes can be adapted to different usage situations.
The cistern is set to a 6 / 3 litre flush in the factory. The remaining volume of 4 litres permits higher flush energy and is available for a clean flush if required.
For the latest systems, a water-saving 4.5 / 3 litre setting is also available.
For hydraulically problematic systems, the cistern offers the 9 litre flush option.
The robust cistern tank made of impact-resistant plastic is completely prefabricated and sealed in the factory. The inspection opening is sealed and means that the next opening is not needed until fine installation.
An unbroken seal guarantees the cleanliness and functional fitness of the cistern. Above all, though, it indicates that no-one had unauthorized access to the cistern during the construction phase.
- TECE cistern standard (PDF 274 KB)
- TECE flushing technology Assortment List (PDF 3 MB)
- Service instructions TECE cistern with drain valve A2 (PDF 2 MB)
- Assembly instructions TECE drain valve (PDF 2 MB)
- LGA certificate cisterns, standard installation height (PDF 366 KB)
- LGA certificate cisterns, low installation height (PDF 340 KB)
- Repair instruction for cistern made of PP (PDF 223 KB) NEW!