A water-saving dual flush system or single flush technology, actuation from the front or above, low or standard installation height:
- All the cisterns have the same internal system
- All TECE push plates are compatible with all TECE cisterns
Universal adaptation of the flushing flow in line with the ceramics:
The flushing flow of the TECE cistern can even be effectively adapted to problematic ceramics thanks to an extensive throttle set. The special thing about this is that the flush pressure can then be not only curtailed, it can also be increased by exchanging the throttles.
The universal nature of the system is also reflected in the components:
- The drain valve can be used to set a variety of different flush volumes.
- The gasket of the drain valve is compatible with standard spare parts.
- The intersection on the fill valve is a standard thread 3/8".
This means a clear range of products, and easy spare parts supply.