The TECEflex composite pipe is equally suited for potable water, heating, floor and compressed air installation. The pipe for gas installation differs only in its yellow signal colour. Thanks to its special design, this universal pipe has high safety reserves and remains round and burr-free when cut to length. The inner pipe, which comes into contact with the media, consists of a DVGW-registered PE-Xc basic pipe.
This provides high resistance to pressure, temperature and corrosion. The additional butt-welded aluminium sheathing serves as a diffusion block, which at the same time, reduces the thermal linear deformation.
The TECEflex composite pipe can be bent by hand particularly easily, yet it retains its shape and is rigid. The outer white layer means that there are no problems in installing it in visible locations, e.g. to connect radiators.
- Dimensions from 14 - 63 mm
- As rolls or ready-cut pipes
- In black corrugated sheath pipe or
- Pre-insulated variants
Advantages of the TECEflex composite pipe
- Universal pipe for five applications
- Expansion in length comparable to copper pipe
- Optically attractive white cover layer
- Easy laying as the pipes are flexible yet rigid
- Resistant to heating inhibitors
- Third-party and own monitoring
- Excellent creep rupture strength
The three-pipe, one-fitting strategy:
Of course, the same fittings can be used not only with the composite pipe, but also with the TECEflex 5-layer all-plastic pipes. This reduces storage costs and at the same time offers flexible options for on-site installation.