One for all
TECEflex is a plastic pipe installation system with a wide range of possible uses in domestic engineering. The brass fittings are certified and permitted for potable water, heating, gas and compressed air. The special design of the TECEflex composite pipes also permits universal use. For the gas pipe only, the outer layer is yellow. TECEflex is therefore a really universal installation system.
"5 systems - one fitting" Can be universally used for the installation of
The universal installation system for all fields of application in domestic engineering
- Can be universally used for potable water, heating and compressed air installations "5 systems - one fitting"
- O-ring free hygienic connection technology
- Pipe and fitting with practically the same inner cross section
- Thick-wall, kink-resistant composite pipes from 14 - 63 mm
- Error-tolerant processing
- Simple tools
- Extensive range of fittings for brass connectors from
14 - 63 mm
- PPSU fittings in 16 and 20 mm as low-cost alternative
- Error-tolerant and reliable
- High temperature resistance and compression strength
- TECEflex the universal installation system complete (PDF 450 KB)
- TECEflex universal installation system (PDF 345 KB)
- TECEflex Assortment List (PDF 2 MB)
- Assembly instructions TECEflex (PDF 245 KB)
- TECEflex - Technical Information (PDF 2 MB)
- Certificate TECEflex DVGW - gas (PDF 973 KB) NEW!
- Certificate TECEflex DVGW - potable water (PDF 380 KB)
- Certificate TECEflex TÜV-Süd - compressed air (PDF 101 KB)
- The complete range of TECEflex (PDF 2 MB) NEW!