Always fits – the TECEprofil universal module
The universal module can be used in variety of installation situations. Because of the pre-drilled holes and slits in the frame, the modules can be
- integrated in a TECEprofil wall or
- in metal and wooden post-and-beam walls or
- installed as an individual module in front of the wall.
The module supports can be adjusted to the floor projection up to a height of 20 centimetres. The service brake developed by TECE permits an unproblematic one-man installation - a distinct advantage for the fitter with respect to timer.
- 1Easy to see: Punched layout
- 2Robust, self-supporting assembly frame
- 3Bored holes for attachment in UA profile and wooden post-and-beam assembly
- 4Stable crossbeam with riveted thread for standard ceramics with an attachment distance of 180 mm. Additional bore holes are included for ceramics with an attachment distance of 230 mm. The crossbeam holds the ceramics securely even under heavy loads. All WC modules are self-supporting and withstand a maximum load of 400 kg.
- 5An integrated service brake simplifies adjustment of the module height.
- 6Adjustable supports for floor projections of 0 – 200 mm. For attachment to the floor or on a TECEprofil track.
- 7Two-part WC outlet bend DN90/100. As a result, both DN90 and DN100 drainage lines can be connected. Adapter DN90/100 can also be used individually as a horizontal outlet in the module. Downpipes behind the module can therefore be directly connected with ease.
- 8Bored holes in the crossbeam enable washlet connections to be fitted.
- TECE cistern standard (PDF 274 KB)
- TECEprofil system-assembly instructions (PDF 2 MB)
- System assembly instructions TECEprofil (PDF 2 MB)
- Assembly instructions WC module 1120 cm (PDF 1 MB)
- WC module construction height (low) 980 mm with TECE Toilet cistern (PDF 2 MB)
- WC module construction height (low) 820 mm with TECE Toilet cistern (PDF 756 KB)